Navigating the ever changing waters of social media is tough enough without the added stress of a global crisis.
It’s times like these where businesses are looking for help with social media. Social media is a powerful tool that can get your message out to your customers so you can remain connected. So how does Noble House help with social media?
- Audit your accounts! First we take an in-depth look at your social media pages so we can learn about your brand and get an understanding of what efforts have been made already.
- Research. What are you competitors or peers doing? How can we learn from them to help your brand. It’s important to observe social media trends in order to stay current and put out content that will be well received.
- Strategize! Time to put a plan together. Each strategy is unique to it’s business and it’s goals. For example a business who wants more online downloads will have a totally different strategy than someone who’s looking to increase calls for delivery.
- Launch and learn. After a strategy launches it’s not over, this process is ongoing so that content, ideas and strategy stay fresh and keep improving. We review analytics and constantly work at improving our approach to your accounts.
Want to learn more about how we can help you and your business? Visit our Contact Us page to get in touch with a social media specialist and get started. In the meantime here are three ways you can stay connected now.
- Go Live! Connect with your followers by going live on Instagram or Facebook. Take this opportunity to bring your services to your customers and stay top of mind. Own a clothing store? Show off the newest arrivals. Own a restaurant? Give your audience a taste of how you cook at home.
- Be Engaging. People are looking for something to keep them entertained. Have some questions that could help your business? Create a poll and get valuable feedback.
- Post important Updates! Be sure to let people know if you’re open/closed, delivering etc. It may not seem necessary but lots of people turn to social media for the latest information on their favorite businesses.
Haley Harckham – Noble House Media Group